A seasoned customer solution and information services professional, skilled in change management, written communication, and customer relation disciplines. Major strengths in solution development, creative idea generation, organization, planning, and technology applications. A dependable, thorough, and well-organized communications and solutions advocate who communicates effectively and is a strong team player.
Retail Industry: 2015 – Present
- Upbeat, knowledgeable, friendly personality with all customers
- Maintain up-to-date signage and storefront appearance
- Customer assistance including orders, shipping, sales, and returns
- Inventory replenishment, reorganization and planning
- Exceptional salesmanship and upselling
Hospitality Industry: 2013 – 2015
Various Establishments in the Tacoma, WA area (Picasso Catering, TJ’s Pub)
- Current Class 12 and Food Handler’s Permit
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Positive interaction with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay customer focused and nurture an excellent customer experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Exceptional ability to keep bar organized and clean
Education: 2009 – 2013
- Primary focus in Psychology
- Graduated December 2012, PHI THETA KAPPA Honor Society
United States Air Force: 1999 – 2009
Signals Intelligence Analyst
- Primary objective – Provided critical intelligence support to customer field teams; U.S. Pacific Command aircraft via secure-voice radio communications systems. Over 2,000 sensitive reconnaissance operations accomplished.
- Intelligence reporting – Maintained 98% accuracy rating over 7,000 intelligence reports. Ensured near-perfect intelligence picture for customer base; national and theater-level thinkers and decision-makers.
- Data Analysis and Reporting Expertise – Served as both technical and product reporter in high-intensity, time-sensitive intelligence environment across multiple locations. Developed customer solutions for complex intelligence environment. Lauded by both local and national experts for professional conduct, rapid response, and accurate data.
- Secure Communications Expert – Maintained and operated multiple secure satellite-voice radio systems across multiple duty locations. Ensured accurate, articulated intelligence relay between both ground and airborne customer assets worldwide.
- Effective Information Sharing – Informed and educated leadership and operations team’s daily on work center operations, critical mission objectives and ongoing stringent reporting requirements across multiple locations.
- Oral and Written Communications – Superior writing skills. Speaks clearly, exercising tact and assertiveness in verbal exchanges; good presentation skills.
- Team focused Leadership – Focused on consistent delivery of on-time, and on-budget results. Professional behavior, respectful attitude, and calm under stressful situations.
- Successful results orientated Supervisor, responsible for team member training, performance, productivity and career development.
- Training – Developed and delivered procedure and policy training materials to leadership and operations teams.
- Digital Communications – Advanced Computer Software Programs, Database Management, Cryptologic Systems, Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Tacoma Bartending Academy, Tacoma WA – 2013
- Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Pierce College Tacoma, WA – 2012
- Airman Leadership School, United States Air Force – 2004
- Signals Intelligence Analyst (Distinguished Graduate), United States Air Force – 1999
- Graduated Curtis Senior High School, University Place WA – 1998
Strong professional references are available upon request